Vibration Condition Monitoring
PROTOR provides a complete hardware and software solution for vibration monitoring of rotating machines. Acquisition subsystems monitor the machinery and are networked to a central server. Realtime and historical data can be accessed on the server or remotely via a LAN, WAN or VPN. Data and reports are available in graphical and numerical forms.Contact Us Today For More Information & Costs
Improve Efficiency, Safety & Costs
- Improved overall efficiency by increasing machine uptime.
- Improved safety by decreasing the risk of machine failure.
- Improved machine health information allows predictive maintenance, avoiding and limiting machine damage.
- Improved data availability bringing data to your desktop either locally or remotely.
- Reduced capital costs by extending machine service life.
- Reduced machine servicing costs by only repairing or replacing those parts that are damaged or worn out.
- Reduced machine repair costs by recognizing problems before they cause serious damage.
- Reduced machine downtime by allowing machines to be maintained while in service.
- Reduced risk of unplanned shutdowns by allowing scheduled maintenance to coincide with production requirements.
Health Information 24/7
- Shaft unbalance, shaft rubs & shaft bowing
- Bearing faults
- Shaft or hub cracking
- Looseness of rotating elements
- Casing distortion
- Whirl problems
- Balance piston rubs
- Damaged sealing strips
- Generator shorts
- End winding vibrations
- Blade response
- Foundation distortion
Information, Warnings & Alarms
- Bearing performance analysis
- Examination of critical modes
- Data comparison at known speeds
- More reliable trends
- Ability to set up more accurate limits
- Examination of blade frequencies
- FFT processing of run-up/rundowns
- Historical data storage
- Better control of machine start-up
- Statistical reports on historical data