The DATS Data Acquisition software provides all the services required to capture data accurately and quickly. Below you will find a brief description and some videos of the software in action. It is almost impossible to show all of the features, but this gives an idea of what you can do with a Prosig P8000 and the DATS Data Acquisition software.
Channel Setup Grid
“Fast Access” buttons allow instant access to different setting groups, such as transducer configuration or tachometer information.
Several assistants are provided to make the setup process quick and efficient. Histogram range bars are shown to aid gain settings. A transducer database is available to avoid repeated data entry. TEDS is supported for transducers that support it.
Copy and paste facilities mean that similar channels can be configured very quickly. All setups can be saved and re-used.
Individual channels can be viewed and calibrated using the built-in calibration wizards. Wizards are provided for audio, tone, DC, DC + offset and shunt. Realtime time history, FFT and order graphs are all available during calibration.
Gains can be set automatically by simply chossing a percentage of the full ADC range to use. Overrange and transducer faults are automatically detected.
Below are some videos of a selection of calibrations.
Real Time Displays
- when channel goes above the specified level
- when start or stop speed if detected from a tacho/speed signal
- start or stop on a rising or falling level
- triggered by digital (TTL) signal
- start capture when level in a frequency band is exceeded
- stop/start on value from a CAN-bus channel
- stop/start on value from a LIN-bus channel
- stop & start from speed or position from GPS data