Permanent. Full time.
We are looking a Systems Engineer to help us maintain our existing offerings and develop new, world leading products. This role is ideal for someone who is passionate about technology, innovation, electronic design and project management working within a small, dynamic team.
You will be joining a hard-working, multi-discipline team within an engineering organisation that provides products for noise & vibration measurement and condition monitoring solutions for the Automotive, Manufacturing, Industrial, Defence and Aerospace sectors. There will be regular opportunities to travel both within the UK and overseas.
Prosig offer a competitive remuneration package including a staff bonus scheme and a flexible, friendly working environment. The company and group is committed to training and improvement of the staff and promotion from within is encouraged. We are a small, but growing organisation where effort, innovation and engagement are recognised. Prosig have an ambitious 5-year growth target and the suitable candidate will have an opportunity to make a difference and to be part of that growth.
- Good electronic design knowledge
- Demonstrable record of project and programme management
- A solid background in development across a range of platforms and operating systems
- Good communication and presentation skills including face to face, telephone, video conferencing etc
- Understanding of data acquisition systems and analogue electronics
- Knowledge of mechanical engineering and associated applications
- Experience of any of the following; software development, IoT databases, cloud storage, communications protocols, networks
- Exposure to an Agile/Scrum development environment
The successful candidate will be qualified to Degree level in a relevant engineering discipline and should have at least 2 years’ experience of hardware design/development and project management experience. Experience of working with data acquisition systems, measurement sensors, signal processing and data analysis would be highly advantageous, though not essential as ‘on the job’ training will be provided. We’re looking for a team player who is committed to the company’s ambitious goals.
The ideal candidate would
- Be enthusiastic, confident, self-motivated, flexible and determined to succeed.
- Have excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Have the ability to work independently using initiative & innovation to solve technical problems.
- Possess a strong understanding of mathematics and engineering concepts.
- Possess strong prioritisation & time management skills.
- Be responsible and accountable for actions, with attention to detail at all times.
- Be honest and realistic in reporting project quality, cost and schedule.
- Have a desire to enhance professional skills and recognise the importance of continued professional development (CPD).
- Be well organised with the ability to multi-task and work with minimal supervision and direction.
- Be highly motivated towards providing complete customer satisfaction.
- Be flexible in working patterns with a willingness to support occasional business travel.
Please email CV and covering letter (including salary expectation) to email@example.com
Strictly no agencies please.