Junior Full Stack Software Developer
Permanent. Full time.
As a Junior Developer you will develop software applications and products for world-class noise & vibration measurement and condition monitoring solutions. The role offers the opportunity for full stack development across a wide range of environments, including real time, embedded systems, Windows, .NET 4.0+, Linux, mobile and more.
You will be joining a hard working, multi-disciplinary Agile team within an engineering organisation with strong links to industry and academia. A combination of innovative products, techniques and technologies are used to support our customers, operating within the Automotive, Manufacturing, Industrial and Aerospace sectors worldwide.
Prosig offer a competitive remuneration package including a staff bonus scheme and a flexible, friendly working environment. The company and group is committed to training and improvement of the staff and promotion from within is encouraged. We are a small, but growing organisation where effort, innovation and engagement are recognised. Prosig has an ambitious 5-year growth target and the suitable candidate will have an opportunity to make a difference and to be part of that growth.
- One or all of C, C++ or C#
- Windows development (.NET)
- Visual Studio
- OO Programming
- Working within an Agile/Scrum environment
- SQL Server or MySQL
- Source Control (preferably SVN or Git)
- Knowledge of testing methodologies
- Linux/Unix development
- Embedded software development
- Experience in a customer-facing role
The successful candidate will be qualified to HND/Degree level in a relevant software discipline and preferably in an engineering/scientific background. Experience of working with data acquisition systems, signal processing and data analysis would be advantageous, though not essential as ‘on the job’ training will be provided. The ideal candidate would
- Be enthusiastic, confident, self-motivated, flexible and determined to succeed.
- Have excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Have the ability to work independently using initiative & innovation to solve technical problems.
- Possess a strong understanding of mathematics and engineering concepts.
- Possess strong prioritisation & time management skills.
- Be responsible and accountable for actions, with attention to detail at all times.
- Be honest and realistic in reporting project quality, cost and schedule.
- Have a desire to enhance professional skills and recognise the importance of continued professional development (CPD).
- Be well organised with the ability to multi-task and work with minimal supervision and direction.
- Be highly motivated towards providing complete customer satisfaction.
- Be flexible in working patterns with a willingness to support occasional business travel.
Please email CV and covering letter (including salary expectation) to email@example.com
Strictly no agencies please.